Phobia help with hypnotherapy, IEMT, NLP, EFT and MET available in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex or online anywhere in the world with Skype. I will help you say goodbye to your phobia, even the difficult ones
I have treated many clients with phobias successfully and quickly using these therapies.
A phobia is an irrational and excessive fear of an object or situation. In most cases, the phobia involves a sense of endangerment or a fear of harm. For example a person suffering with arachnophobia may see a small harmless spider as dangerous as a Black Widow.
Symptoms of phobias include:
There are three main types of phobias:
- Social phobias—fear of social situations, like going to a pub or shopping
- Agoraphobia—fear of being trapped in an inescapable place or situation.
- Specific phobias—fear of a specific object (such as buttons, feathers or snakes)
There are four major types of specific phobias:
- The natural environment—fear of water, storms or lightening etc.
- Medical—fear of seeing blood, receiving injections, visiting a doctor or dentist, etc.
- Animals—fear of snakes, rats, spiders, etc.
- Situational—fear of bridges, leaving the home, driving, etc.
The first step to release a phobia is to realise that the fear of the object or situation is unrealistic.
The second step is to see a professional therapist who will then help you release that fear.
Contact me to find out how I can help you. Paul Sheppard – The Life Doctor – Brighton & Hove